Happy #NationalSuperHeroDay! Check out this video of artist #BrianCrosby sketching #Spiderman at the #HauntedMansion #PopComics signing last Saturday! #Marvel #Disney #Webslinger #Spidey #CivilWar #Avengers #CaptainAmerica #DisneyKingdoms #DCA #CaliforniaAdventure #Anaheim #SoCal #hollywoodland #imgineer #imagineering #tbt #tbthursday #throwbackthursday #superheroday #superhero
Last month Disney started surveying guests about a possible new resort at Walt Disney World; the theme: Star Wars. An external survey company was used to show off concept art and talk about the possibility of the new resort including sharing some details about what might be experienced at the all-inclusive resort. One of the experiences sounds much like you could be part of an ARG which is pretty cool. Including the (possible) ARG aspect, here are some of the things you can expect:
- An opportunity to experience a 2-day story set in a Star Wars Universe while surrounded in a continuous, story-driven entertainment experience which would unfold over the course of your stay.
- Personal interaction with Star Wars characters, live performers through the star ship
- Your choice to observe or be a part of the action
The all-inclusive resort itself will feature:
- All meals (buffet breakfast, lunch, and signature dining
- Featured dinner shows and other entertainment
- Exclusive park admission to Hollywood Studios to visit the new Star Wars themed land set to open in 2019.
- Rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and will feature an “interactive view”
- On-board cantina
- Droid butlers and more!
As far a pricing goes, it looks like it will be between $900 and $1000 per guest.
The fact that concept art was being used generally means that something is getting close to becoming reality but without an official announcement we’ll just have to wait and see.
What do you think so far? Is this something that feels “worth it” at the possible price point? Let us know down below.