The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on Feb. 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
On Mar. 7, relive fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Come dressed in your ‘90s-best attire and step back in time to experience:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Tickets are now on sale. If you’re interested in attending, tickets can be purchased using the following link: Disneyland.com
By the way, there are some similarities in these events to some that we talked about in episode 203. Click the image below to listen to that episode.
Using one of these links will take you to Amazon using our personal referral link which may result in us collecting a small commission from your purchase.
GET THE EXCLUSIVE Fairy Godparent BUTTON!
If you would like to become a Fairy Godparent of our podcast you can do so for as little as $1 per month! Plus, if you sign up for a contribution of at least $5 per month you will get the exclusive Podketeers Fairy Godparent button as a thank you for your support.
Until next time! °o°