So where was Thor during the time frame that Captain America: Civil War took place? That was one of the biggest questions after the film released and Marvel Studios finally tells us why we didn’t see him (and the Hulk) in the latest film.
The clip was so popular that a petition was started to create a Netflix Original series staring Thor and Darryl. Can you imagine a “buddy cop” type show with these two? Although it’s unlikely that this would actually ever become a real thing, you can check out the petition here:
What do you think? After watching that short, would you actually watch this if it became a series? Leave a comment down below.
The Thor “trailer” that we were taking about in this episode is below. It looks like it can be legit but you never know. The footage looks fairly rudimentary and feels more like a render test clip. Give us your thoughts below.
A new teaser for the upcoming live action Beauty and the Beast movie was released that includes a short table read with Emma Watson (who plays Belle) and the Dan Stevens (the Beast). In reality it was really short and we would have loved to see more. Below the table read video is the first official teaser trailer (in case you haven’t seen it). Are you excited about Beauty and the Beast? Let us know below.
AP (“Annual Passholder) Days is back at Disney’s California Adventure between September 6th and October 2nd. There will be special designated areas for AP Guests to enjoy the festivities at Stage 12 (Hollywood Land) and Paradise Garden Gazebo (next to the Paradise Garden Grill). Here is some info direct from the Disney Parks Blog:
- Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Wonderful merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Be surprised by an occasional visit of Disney Characters inside Stage 12
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!
Below are a couple of recipes given out during last year’s AP days: