Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
°o° --------------------- °o°
The 5th installment of the Pirate’s of the Carribean franchise will be coming to theaters in May of 2017. Here is IMDB’s description of the storyline:
Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar, escape from the Devil’s Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea…including him. Captain Jack’s only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas.
Check out the trailer below and let us know if you’re looking forward to this film. Also, there’s a rumor that there’s a hidden Mickey in this trailer. Have you found it yet? Comment down below!
2015’s Jungle Book directed by Jon Favreau got tons of great reviews. It was recently announced that the film will be getting the 3D treatment on a Collector’s Edition Blu-ray set scheduled for release on November 15, 2016.
As of this post, Amazon doesn’t haven’t a link available for ordering the 3D version but if you want the regular Blu-ray, click the image or the link to order! Huge thanks if you purchase using our link.
For the 18th year, the 13 Nights of Halloween movie marathon returns to Freeform (formerly ABC Family) starting October 19, 2016. We recommended that you watch the movie Hocus Pocus if you haven’t watched it yet because it’s a great Halloween movie (caution, some scenes might be too scary for younger viewers). If there is a particular movie in the line-up that you’re looking forward to seeing, let us know in the comments below!
13 Nights of Halloween 2016 Line-up posted by Freeform:
Night 1: Wednesday, October 19th
7:00pm R.L. Stine’s Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls (television premiere)
9:00pm Hocus Pocus
12:00am Corpse Bride
Night 2: Thursday, October 20th
4:35pm Hocus Pocus
6:40m The Addams Family (1991)
8:50pm Addams Family Values
12:00am The Final Girls
Night 3: Friday, October 21st
6:10pm Addams Family Values
8:20pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
12:00am Frankenweenie (2012)
Night 4: Saturday, October 22nd
11:20pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
2:00pm The Goonies
4:40pm Scooby-Doo (2002)
6:50pm Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
9:00pm Monsters University (Disney-Pixar)
11:30pm Toy Story of Terror! (Disney-Pixar)
12:00am Corpse Bride
Night 5: Sunday, October 23rd
10:10am R.L. Stine’s Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls
12:20pm Scooby-Doo (2002)
2:30pm Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
6:50pm Toy Story of Terror! (Disney-Pixar)
7:20pm Monsters University (Disney-Pixar)
9:50pm Hocus Pocus
Night 6: Monday, October 24th
4:35pm Addams Family (1991)
6:40pm Addams Family Values
8:50pm Hocus Pocus
12:00am Scooby-Doo (2002)
Night 7: Tuesday, October 25th
4:00pm The Addams Family (1991)
6:00pm The Addams Family Values
Night 8: Wednesday, October 26th
5:40pm Dark Shadows (2012)
8:20pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
12:00am Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge
Night 9: Thursday, October 27th
6:10pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
8:50pm Hocus Pocus
12:00am Halloweentown High
Night 10: Friday, October 28th
2:40pm Corpse Bride
4:40pm Hocus Pocus
6:45pm The Nightmare Before Christmas
8:20pm Dark Shadows(2012)
12:00am Return to Halloweentown
Night 11: Saturday, October 29th
9:00am RL Stine’s Monsterville: Cabinet of Souls
11:00am The Nightmare Before Christmas
12:35pm Corpse Bride
2:35pm Dark Shadows (2012)
5:15pm The Addams Family (1991)
7:20pm Adams Family Values
9:25pm Hocus Pocus
11:30pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
Night 12: Sunday, October 30th
9:00am Spooky Buddies
11:05am Scooby-Doo (2002)
1:10pm Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
3:15pm The Addams Family (1991)
5:20pm Addams Family Values
7:25pm Hocus Pocus
9:30pm Sleepy Hollow (1999)
Night 13: Monday, October 31st
3:00pm Scooby-Doo 2:Monsters Unleashed
5:00pmThe Addams Family
7:00pm Addams Family Values
9:00pm Hocus Pocus
12:00am Hocus Pocus
Also, the video that we posted where Westbeat sings a couple of songs from Hocus Pocus. Check out the video down below:
Changes are underway as the Tower of Terror continues its transformation into The Collector’s new home. Check out the video below and then let us know what your thoughts are.
Thanksgiving at the Disneyland resort is back and a lot of the options look delicious! The buffet at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom will be $76.99 with a special buffet for kids ages 3 thru 9 for $27.99. The information below was taken directly from the Disney Parks Blog for the best accuracy:
- Carnation Café: Slow-roasted turkey with turkey-bourbon gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, apple-cranberry stuffing, cranberry-orange relish, veggies and a dinner roll.
- Plaza Inn: Slow-roasted turkey with traditional turkey gravy and sage dressing, mashed potatoes, veggies and a dinner roll.
- River Belle Terrace “Fantasmic!” Dinner: Slow-roasted turkey breast with stuffing, roasted garlic-thyme mashed potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, cornbread and cranberry relish.
- French Market Restaurant: Slow-roasted turkey breast with andouille sausage stuffing, Market potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, artisan bread and cranberry relish. Also pumpkin pie.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant: Slow-roasted turkey roulade with focaccia stuffing, roasted garlic, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, Cognac turkey gravy and cranberry relish.
- Harbour Galley: Turkey tortilla soup simmered with roasted corn and black beans.
- Café Orleans: Slow-roasted turkey breast with cornbread and giblet stuffing, red skin mashed potatoes, veggies, home-style gravy and cranberry relish.
Disney California Adventure Park
- Mortimer’s Market: Turkey-shaped sourdough bread.
- Carthay Circle Restaurant: Receive a voucher for “World of Color” preferred viewing with your choice of Carthay Circle Salad with heirloom apples, roasted walnuts, winter greens, bacon, dates and creamy citrus vinaigrette or Cinderella Pumpkin Broth with lemongrass-cilantro grilled chicken, caramelized onion and Tuscan kale. Entrée added: grilled Sierra free-range turkey with a Poblano chile and mushroom tamale, and creamed corn with turkey jus. Dessert, also a la carte, is crunchy butterscotch pie with cashews, holiday Chantilly and caramel.
- Wine Country Trattoria: Herb-roasted turkey breast with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, herb focaccia stuffing, seasonal vegetables and orange-cranberry sauce. Also pumpkin pie.
- Boudin Bread Cart at Pacific Wharf: Turkey-shaped sourdough bread
- Pacific Wharf Café: Turkey pot pie soup in a bread bowl; pumpkin spice bread pudding.
- Flo’s V8 Café: Rotisserie-roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies and 0range-cranberry sauce.
- Ariel’s Grotto: Slow-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, apple stuffing, orange-cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies (includes voucher for “World of Color” preferred viewing).
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta: Pumpkin pie.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Storytellers Café: Dinner buffet with salads and fresh fruit, roasted corn chowder, hand-carved turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, hand-carved beef, pan-seared salmon, pork loin, candied yams, sourdough bread stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, green beans. Also holiday desserts include pumpkin and pecan pies, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, chocolate pate, dulce de leche pot de crème.
- Napa Rose: Chef Andrew Sutton’s Four-Course Wine Country Feast (wine flight also available); reservations and information, 714-300-7170.
- Steakhouse 55: Starter course – butternut squash soup with crispy shredded skirt steak and maple clabbered cream; Entrée – roasted turkey Wellington, brioche stuffing, cranberry, Swiss chard, wild mushroom gravy; Dessert – trio of sweet potato mousse parfait, pecan cake pop and pumpkin whoopie pie. Wine pairings available. Also available in the Steakhouse 55 Lounge.
- Goofy’s Kitchen: Turkey and herb stuffing will be added to the buffet brunch, along with turkey gravy, sweet potatoes and tortellini with pumpkin cream sauce.
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s PCH Grill: Dinner Buffet – Cold selections include salads, heirloom tomato-mozzarella topped with creamy pesto & aged balsamic reduction, roasted potato salad with creamy mustard dressing. Hot selections include fried chicken, roasted sustainable fish, sausage and herb stuffing, roasted garden vegetables, mini smashed potatoes with cheddar cheese, spice-rubbed pork shoulder. On the carving station, herb-marinated roast and oven-roasted turkey breast are served with beef au jus, creamy horseradish, cranberry relish and brown gravy. Traditional holiday desserts include pumpkin pie, chocolate pecan pie, apple pie, chestnut-apricot flight, vanilla caramel and cranberry jelly, molten chocolate hazelnut crumb cake.
Note: Disney characters will not be in attendance for Thanksgiving meals served at Storytellers Café and Disney’s PCH Grill.
For more information or links to each dining location for reservations click here:
Reservations Open Today for Thanksgiving Day Dining at Disneyland Resort